We are open and look forward to welcoming all guest groups to our house.
Please note the currently valid access requirements - 3G's tested, vaccinated, recovered for accommodation with us.
We have put together further information about the current COVID-19 measures as well as our internal hygiene and safety measures for you on our website.
The Sobotka family & team look forward to welcoming you as usual.
Your traditional Viennese hotel for everybody
We welcome our guests to a friendly and cosy atmosphere in our charming old Vienna city hotel.
Whether you plan a trip with your family, alone or for business or you would like to experience the Viennese charm with an art, culture, music or shopping vacation, we expect our guests between the Wiener Prater and the St. Stephens Cathedral in hearty ambience.
Family Sobotka and team looks forward to your visit and wishes you a pleasant and recreative stay as well as memorable moments in Vienna.
Our special service - Especially for you.
- inhouse bicycle rental
- covered bicycle parking
- repair kit and bicycle pump available
- maps danube bicycleroute
- information about bicycleruotes in Vienna
- information about bicycle express (Vienna-Passau)
- return point for rental bicycles
- dogs are welcome in all rooms
- more than one dog possible
- welcome delicious, dog cushion and bowls on the rooms
- dogsitting on request
- information about Vienna for dogowners
- walking paths in the immediate vicinity
- 24 hours reception & bar
- early breakfast possible
- easy company billing
- Reed Exhibition Messe & Congress Center within walking distance
- Vienna International Center & UNO City 5 minutes by underground
- superior rooms (barrier-free)
- roll-In shower, washbasin wheelchair-adjusted
- suitable toilet height with hand grips
- main entrance stepless
- elevator on black reach (3 steps)
- garden courtyard stepless from the main entrance
- special care bed for rent
- wheelchair and crutches for rent