Due to the ordinance of the Austrian federal government of November 1st, 2020 we are not allowed to accommodate guests for tourist purposes from November 3rd to Febuary 8th 2021.
The following are exempt from this ban:
- people who are already in accommodation on November 3rd, 2020,
- for the purpose of looking after and providing assistance to people in need of support,
- for professional reasons (business travelers)
- for training purposes of legally recognized institutions
- to satisfy an urgent need for housing
If you need a room for one of the reasons mentioned above, we look forward to welcoming you to our house.
Until then, we, Barbara Resch and Christian Sobotka, will mostly work from the home office and are available to answer your questions at any time via email info (at) hotel-praterstern.at. You are also welcome to leave us a short message with your telephone number and we will call you back.
For stays that have been booked through online travel agencies or other external travel agencies, please contact your booking provider directly, as in most cases we have no way of influencing the reservation dates.
We look forward to welcoming you again in 2021.
Sobotka Family & team
Your traditional Viennese hotel for everybody
We welcome our guests to a friendly and cosy atmosphere in our charming old Vienna city hotel.
Whether you plan a trip with your family, alone or for business or you would like to experience the Viennese charm with an art, culture, music or shopping vacation, we expect our guests between the Wiener Prater and the St. Stephens Cathedral in hearty ambience.
Family Sobotka and team looks forward to your visit and wishes you a pleasant and recreative stay as well as memorable moments in Vienna.
Our special service - Especially for you.
- inhouse bicycle rental
- covered bicycle parking
- repair kit and bicycle pump available
- maps danube bicycleroute
- information about bicycleruotes in Vienna
- information about bicycle express (Vienna-Passau)
- return point for rental bicycles
- dogs are welcome in all rooms
- more than one dog possible
- welcome delicious, dog cushion and bowls on the rooms
- dogsitting on request
- information about Vienna for dogowners
- walking paths in the immediate vicinity
- 24 hours reception & bar
- early breakfast possible
- easy company billing
- Reed Exhibition Messe & Congress Center within walking distance
- Vienna International Center & UNO City 5 minutes by underground
- superior rooms (barrier-free)
- roll-In shower, washbasin wheelchair-adjusted
- suitable toilet height with hand grips
- main entrance stepless
- elevator on black reach (3 steps)
- garden courtyard stepless from the main entrance
- special care bed for rent
- wheelchair and crutches for rent