Hotel Praterstern – Your barrier-free Viennese City Hotel
For guests with special needs we have our superior rooms on the top floor.
Larger doors, accessible showers, as well as wheelchair-adjusted washbasins and hand grips should make your stay in Vienna more comfortable.
Accessibility at Hotel Praterstern
- main entrance stepless
- one step to the breakfast area and bar
- garden courtyard stepless from the main entrance
- elevator into all floors (door width, cap depth and cab width sufficient, elevator-keys attainable)
- elevator on black reach (3 steps)
Our superior rooms
- 4 superior-rooms
- turning circle in the room as well as door width sufficient
- light switch attainable
- bathroom & toilet accessible
- washbasin wheelchair-adjusted
- hand grips
- suitable toilet height
- emergency call system available
Would you like to travel with your dog? No problem - assistance dogs stay at the hotel for free!
Our services for your dog can be found here.
We can also offer you a special care bed for euro 100,00 for your stay.
The carebed has the follwoing features:
- Mattress base: 90 x 200 cm, 4-section, mattress base adjustment from 40 -80 cm, backrest and thight rest adjustable with electric motors
- Reverse-Trendelendburg position can be set by tilting the mattress base
- Safe working load: 185 kg
- Safty side protective height of 37 cm
- Trapeze pole (max load 75 kg)
We will be glad to assist you in the planning of your stay in Vienna. On request, we can also organize a barrier-free transport to the airport. Wheelchair and crutches can be rented at the hotel.
If you have any special needs, we will do our best to satisfy them.