Hotel Praterstern – Your barrier-free Viennese City Hotel
For guests with special needs we have our superior rooms on the top floor.
Larger doors, accessible showers, as well as wheelchair-adjusted washbasins and hand grips should make your stay in Vienna more comfortable.
Accessibility at Hotel Praterstern
- main entrance stepless
- one step to the breakfast area and bar
- garden courtyard stepless from the main entrance
- elevator into all floors (door width, cap depth and cab width sufficient, elevator-keys attainable)
- elevator on black reach (3 steps)
Our superior rooms
- 4 superior-rooms
- turning circle in the room as well as door width sufficient
- light switch attainable
- bathroom & toilet accessible
- washbasin wheelchair-adjusted
- hand grips
- suitable toilet height
- emergency call system available
Accessible additional services
Would you like to travel with your dog? No problem - assistance dogs stay at the hotel for free!
Our services for your dog can be found here.
We can also offer you a special care bed for euro 100,00 for your stay.
The carebed has the follwoing features:
- Mattress base: 90 x 200 cm, 4-section, mattress base adjustment from 40 -80 cm, backrest and thight rest adjustable with electric motors
- Reverse-Trendelendburg position can be set by tilting the mattress base
- Safe working load: 185 kg
- Safty side protective height of 37 cm
- Trapeze pole (max load 75 kg)
We will be glad to assist you in the planning of your stay in Vienna. On request, we can also organize a barrier-free transport to the airport. Wheelchair and crutches can be rented at the hotel.
If you have any special needs, we will do our best to satisfy them.
There are many reasons to come to Vienna now
You are probably wondering why you should come to our capital, Vienna, in this difficult time. It is quite simple, right now you have the opportunity to get to know Vienna carefree and genuinely - without mass tourism - without long queues in the museums and sights - without jostling in the Schönbrunn Zoo - enjoy special exhibitions, stroll through our pedestrian zones, e.g. Kärntner Straße and visit St. Stephen's Cathedral with the Pummerin.
According to the motto "a real Viennese doesn't let him/herself go down", we continue and put together many good reasons why you should discover our beautiful green city now without great hustle.
Why stay at the Hotel Praterstern?
- We are a family business and take a lot of time for each guest.
- Almost all sights can be reached by foot or by bike. There is no need for public transport.
- We have a beautiful garden. So you don't have to go out to be in the green.
- Our house has relatively few beds, but offers plenty of space for everyone. So there is never a gathering of people.
- We would be happy to advise you individually, also with regard to the current Corona measures.
- Our rooms were freshly renovated shortly before the crisis began.
- Because we run our hotel with love, passion and commitment.