Hotel Praterstern – Your dog-friendly Viennese city hotel
Services for your dog
- welcome snack
- blanket to sleep on
- food and water bowl on the room
- poo bag available at Reception
- dog-sitting on demand
- infomation brochure about Vienna with your dog
Vienna with dog
Many green zones, a dozen of parks, the so-called Wienerwald and Donauinsel are perfect to spend a wonderful day together with you dog.
There are many reasons to come to Vienna now
You are probably wondering why you should come to our capital, Vienna, in this difficult time. It is quite simple, right now you have the opportunity to get to know Vienna carefree and genuinely - without mass tourism - without long queues in the museums and sights - without jostling in the Schönbrunn Zoo - enjoy special exhibitions, stroll through our pedestrian zones, e.g. Kärntner Straße and visit St. Stephen's Cathedral with the Pummerin.
According to the motto "a real Viennese doesn't let him/herself go down", we continue and put together many good reasons why you should discover our beautiful green city now without great hustle.
Why stay at the Hotel Praterstern?
- We are a family business and take a lot of time for each guest.
- Almost all sights can be reached by foot or by bike. There is no need for public transport.
- We have a beautiful garden. So you don't have to go out to be in the green.
- Our house has relatively few beds, but offers plenty of space for everyone. So there is never a gathering of people.
- We would be happy to advise you individually, also with regard to the current Corona measures.
- Our rooms were freshly renovated shortly before the crisis began.
- Because we run our hotel with love, passion and commitment.