Sightseeing with dog
Many green zones, a dozen of parks, the so-called Wienerwald and Donauinsel are perfect to spend a wonderful day together with you dog.
- Walking through the city center
- Visit of a "Heurigen" (rustic wine cellar, with traditional cold simple dishes)
- Walking tour along the Danube canal
- Ride with the Vienna Ring Tram
- Ride with the Giant Ferris Wheel
- Viennese Prater "Wiener Prater"
- Danube Island "Donauinsel"
- Boattrip - Danube or Danube Canal
- Lobau + Nationalpark Donauauen
- Swimming - Heustadlwasser, Alte Donau & Donauinsel
- Natural trail Cobenzel
- Böhmischer Prater
Please note that some sights include linen and biting requirements. In the Viennese museums, as well as the Schönbrunn alace garden and zoo, your dog can unfortunately not accompany you. If you want to do something alone, without your dog, there is the possibility to organize a dogitting.
In Vienna there are designated dog zones, in which the dog can run without leash and muzzle. The clearing away of the dog-kot is compulsory in Vienna.
Public transport with dog
For the use of public transport you need a dog and a leash and have to pay a reduced single ticket. Assistance dogs registered in the disabled pass are free of charge. Small dogs, which are transported in an animal-friendly transport container, also do not need a ticket.
After a thrilling day you get back to our dog-friendly hotel and enjoy your stay in our charming family run city hote. Our reception team will gladly help you at any time.